Thursday, November 20, 2008

Would you like a Custom Buttons or Badge for your blog...

... and don't know where to start? If so, you've come to the right place. I can work with you to create your own button or badge that others can copy and paste onto their blog and will link back to your site with one click. It's a great way to promote your blog and gain followers.

Are you hosting a contest? I can create a button to promote your contest.
Having a give-a-way? I can create a special button for it.
Do you have a weekly prompt? I can make a button for that.

Do you want to start a new award to give to other bloggers? Yep, I can make you an award badge for that as well.
I will design your button and provide you with step by step instructions on how to load it onto your site.

Contact me at yellowdogs1@msn.com with your vision and I will work with you to make it a reality.

Custom Buttons/Badges are only $5.00 and I accept Paypal payments for quick and easy online payment.


I look forward to working with you!

No comments: