Friday, August 14, 2009

Book Tag

It's time for this weeks game of Tag,
This week were playing book tag.


I have tagged a few friends but if you are reading this then, TAG, YOU'RE IT and start passing it along.

Tag a friend by leaving a comment on their blog telling them to check out the tag game you have posted in your blog.

Here are the rules to copy and paste into your blog for your tagged friends to read.

The rules for this weeks game of tag:
►Answer the following questions:
What is the last book that you have read? Did you like it or not?
What is the title of the best book you've read so far this year.
►Post the answers to these questions to your blog.
►Tag a minimum of five friends (the more the merrier) to do the same and list them in your post.
►Return to Facts From a Fact Woman and leave a comment on the Tag Game Post saying that you've been tagged, so that we can all see who's been tagged this week.
►Try to check out the blogs of at least 3 other people who've been tagged and leave a comment for each of them so that we can all get to know each other.

Don't forget to check in here next Friday for the next round of "Tag, You're It."

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

ALready blogged for today so am leaving my answer here. Currently reading the Labyrinth by Kate Mosse and pretty much struggling through it. My neighbor loved it and highly recommended it. I HAVE to finish it cuz I'm odd like that...love it or hate it, have to finish it!

Hallie

Superstar said...

I wanna play your book tag...but I "listen" to my books on my morning commute. Can I still play??

Anonymous said...

I played along =]