Sunday, September 27, 2009

Award Sunday!!!! The Kreativ Blogger Award



 I can't tell you how much it means to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award from Nikke over at Just Nikke.
Thank you so much Nikke!!! You rock.  Go check out her blog,  you will fall in love with her funny comments and her beautiful photographs from her home state of Alaska! 


I have the privilege of passing it on to the following Kreativ Blogs. 

 Here is what you have to do when you receive this award!

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


7 Things that people might not know about me. 
  • I really like playing Guitar Hero and am getting pretty good at it. I'm a teenage boy at heart.
  • I sing out loud to the radio in my car and pretend that I know all the words even when I don't. 
  • I got kicked out of a private prep school...............on purpose. 
  • I am really excited to have an empty nest next year. 
  • I am competely terrified about what I am going to do with myself next year.  
  • I get bored very easily...anyone who knows me, knows this...does it still count? I'm counting it. 
  • I'm using one from the other award. I love reality TV and my favorite show, The Amazing Race, started tonight!!! 

7 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

Wow! Two awards in one day?! That's awesome! Congratulations! :-)

Widge said...

Congratulations and Thank you for passing it on to me!!!

CurlyPops said...

Thanks so much!
I love The Amazing Race too - I dream of being on that show one day.

The Crazy Coxes said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!! Yippee! HOORAY!!!! And thanks for sharing the award!

yonca said...

You are so thoughtful Margaret and I love your blog too :)
Congrats on your award and thanks for passig on to me.
Have a wonderful week!

Tracie said...

Congrats on another award! btw, I play Rock Band and am easily bored, also.

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh...see, this is why I am not going to post on my blog until I catch up on emails and comments. I totally missed my wonderful award! Thank you so much and please forgive me!!!