Saturday, October 3, 2009

Harvest Gift Market in Denver this week.

     If you like crafts, an opportunity to shop for one of a kind gifts, and live in the Denver Area you're in luck this week. Running from Tuesday, October 6 to Saturday, October 10th is the

Harvest Gift Market

It's held at the Wings Air Museaum at Lowry, 7711 East Academy Blvd Denver, Co 80230. The hours are Tuesday- Friday: 10am- 6pm and Saturday: 10am to 4pm. The admission is $5.00 but here is a link to a $1.00 coupon for admission.
They have vendors selling Home & Holiday Decor, Antiques, Clothing & Jewelry, Gourmet Foods, Florals and more. It's a nice size with plenty to look at yet not so huge that you get overwhelmed. This is the only show that I make sure to go to every year.

If you are already busy this week, Grandmother's House also hosts a
HOLIDAY GIFT MARKET for the winter holidays. This is where I get my kids' Christmas ornaments and some of my Christmas gifts crossed off my list each year.

November 11–14, 2009
Tagawa Gardens in Centennial, CO
Wed–Fri: 9 am–5 pm • Sat: 9 am–4 pm
$4.00 admission

4 comments:

Missy said...

Hey, you won something on my blog. email me tat2missyj@yahoo.com so I can get this out to you.

Anonymous said...

Your blog has changed since I have been here last! I love it! I really like the recipe blog! Too cute!

Acorn to Oak said...

Sounds fun! Too bad it wasn't last week...I've been in Fort Collins all week but I'll be going home tomorrow. Have fun!

Liz Mays said...

That's one of my favorite things about fall. I love the craft shows!