Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Tuesday so it must be random!

Have you tried the new retro Pepsi and Dr. Pepper made with real sugar? All I can say is that there's a huge flavor difference. We did a blind side by side taste test (we would) with the regular Dr. Pepper and the retro, sugar Dr Pepper and the retro sugar formula won hands down. I think I'll be stocking up!!!

It's impossible for you to lick your elbow.


My dog has been  more than a bit gassy so I read that you could put some tennis ball size, smooth, clean stones in the dish and because the dog has to eat around them, they can't eat as fast which helps prevent them from gulping extra air as they eat. It worked great until all the food was gone and then she started carrying the rocks around the house and dropped one on my foot. Dang dog! 


I downloaded photos from my camera to my computer and found that someone had been using my camera over Christmas break. There were over 400 photos taken by my kids of themselves and their friends jumping and flying through the air. This is a favorite pastime  of theirs. It was so fun to see them together having so much fun.



Statistics say that 75% of you tried to lick your elbow. Admit it- I was right- You couldn't!!!!!!!! Actually 99.9% can't. Were you one of the few who can?

Have your own Random thoughts? Head on over to The Unmom and link up!!! You'll thank me later!
randomtuesday

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I did NOT try t o lick my elbow, but I am wondering what was in my Pepsi before they started using sugar. Fructose?

yonca said...

Oh Margaret, I had a dog for 14 years. But I 've never heard about that.It is good to know that it works.

storyteller said...

I've not heard of retro Pepsi but I suspect I'd love it! I've tried repeatedly to give up all soda ... but occasionally a Pepsi calls to me and I succumb. Interesting trick with the rocks in the dog food. Sorry about your foot. I'm not going to try to lick my elbow ... nifty photos ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Sprite's Keeper said...

I DID try to lick my elbow. Dang it!

The Crazy Coxes said...

I just tried to lick my elbow.

Claudya Martinez said...

Sugar is better!

I wonder how many people attempted to lick their elbow. I know I wasn't one of them.

Tracie said...

I did not! (I have tried in the past though.)

I've never even heard of retro Dr. Pepper. I must stay away from it. My sugar addiction is raging.

Mandee said...

Loving the photos! :)

I did NOT try to lick my elbow..lol Funny though b/c I can see people doing that after reading it.

Have a great weekend! :)

gayle said...

I thought about it but didn't but i might before the night is over!!

gretchen said...

I did NOT try to lick my elbow, but only because I have tried it already, and can't do it.

LOVE the jumping pictures!!

the shoppe owner said...

i totally know what you mean about sodas made with real cane sugar. whenever we have sodas, we try for pure cane sugar sodas. usually they only come in glass bottles, but since we are cutting back on sodas quite a bit from our normal consumption amount, it's not so bad to spend a bit more for such a supreme quality. everything in moderation :)