Yes it's that time once again for Random Tuesday Thoughts brought to us from Keely at The Unmom:
Really you don't have to wait until a Tuesday but here are today's.
- Where did the summer go???? Today a friend asked me what I did this summer and truthfully, I have know idea. I feel like it was short and that I was pretty busy but I couldn't really tell you anything that I did. Just a little of this and a little of that, in short, life happened.
- I can't believe that my baby is going to be a senior in high school. It hit me this week when she started wearing her Senior sweatshirt. I don't know why that's the thing that really hit home for me but it did.
- Having my last kid be a senior has really made me feel an urgency to figure out what I want to do when she leaves for college. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 26 years, well over half of my life. I have been super involved at their schools and volunteering but now what?????
- My husband was in Brazil for 2 days this week on business. As he was driving from one town to the next, he saw a caution sign that he'd never seen before. It was a monkey crossing sign.
- I need a name for the photo stuff that I am doing. I need a website and blog to get it all off of this one but I can't come up with a name for it. My maiden name started with a Q and I would love to incorporated that letter but all the ones I come up with don't have available web addresses. Come on people help me out with a name that I could use for a photo studio if I pursue that line of work in the future.Any Ideas??????