Friday, August 21, 2009

School Times Tag

Can you believe the summer is over. School starts on Monday so this week's game of tag is called: The best and Worst of School Tag

If you are reading this then, TAG, YOU'RE IT, glad you came to play!

Tag a friend by leaving a comment on their blog telling them to check out the tag game you have posted in your blog. Here are the rules to copy and paste into your blog for your tagged friends to read.

The rules for this weeks game of tag:
►Share your best and/or your worst school memory.
►Tag a minimum of five friends (the more the merrier) to do the same and list them in your post.
►Go to Facts From a Fact Woman and leave a comment on the Tag Game Post saying that you've been tagged, so that we can all see who's been tagged this week.
►Try to check out the blogs of at least 3 other people who've been tagged and leave a comment for each of them so that we can all get to know each other.

Don't forget to check in here next Friday for the theme of the next round of "Tag, You're It."

My worst school memory was my senior prom. I had been dating a guy for about 6 months and he had asked me to go to prom with him. 1 week before prom, he broke up with me for another girl. The problem was that she already had a date and we were supposed to go together. With no time to make other plans (he had already ordered a baby pink tux and pink edged ruffled shirt to match my pink dress) we ended up going to prom together but the second we got there he ditched me for her. I did get back at him a bit by wearing 4" heels. We were the exact same height so in heels I towered over him.

My best school memory was making the chamber choir at my high school. It was an amazing feeling to see my name on the very short list of members. I can still remember how excited and proud I felt to have made it into that group.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Margaret thanks so much for dropping by sorry it has taken me a while to reply. You asked me what camera and lense I use well I just use my tiny little Samsung L100 digital camera but I like to use macro a lot! I try to have good lighting too the wrong lighting and macro just doesn't work!!

Anonymous said...

I had a horrible prom memory as well LoL

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm playing along this week because I love school memories and Nikke tagged anyone who wanted to play!

What a fun meme! I'll likely be back!