Easy Company Chicken Serves- 4
8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs or 4 boneless skinless breasts (You can also use bone in but take off the skin before throwing it into the pot.
2 cans of Stewed Tomatoes don't drain
1 TBS Curry Powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 can of medium black olives, drained (Optional)
- Take the chicken and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a crockpot or medium size stock pot
- Pour the stewed tomatoes over the chcken
- Sprinkle the curry powder over the top
- if you like olives dump in the drained olives.
Crockpot- For chicken breasts, set crockpot to low and cook for 5 to 6 hours until the chicken is cooked through. For thighs, set to low and cook for 5 to 9 hours.
Serve over rice.
Did you catch onto the fact that there are no olives int he photos? I didn't put olives in this batch because it was for a family dinner last night and my daughter isn't an olive fan.