Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Thankful Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for the blessings that God has given us this past year. I am thankful for our health, our family, for each of our children. I am thankful for my oldest daughter's fiance and what a great man he is. I am thankful for our many friends. I am thankful for each of you who keep coming back to read this blog and Buttercream Lane. I now count many of you as a friend through this internet medium. I am thankful for the food and shelter that God has blessed us with and most of all, I am thankful for Jesus Christ who rescued each of us from our sin.

6 comments:

Lourie said...

Amen! Thank you,and Happy Thanksgiving.

gayle said...

I too am thankful for all these things!

mudmama said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Margaret said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Tracie said...

I am thankful for those things, too. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!