- Bring 4 quarts of water to a full boil with 1 TBS kosher salt or 1 1/2 tsp regular salt in the water
- Add Pasta to the water and cook for the recommended time until al dente
- While the pasta cooks- Cut up the tomatoes into bite size pieces and place into a large serving bowl. Leave room to toss it all together- unlike the one in my picture!
- Add the chopped basil and the greens to the bowl
- Add the feta to the bowl
- In another small bowl - or you can just dump it on top of the pasta.
- Mix the olive oil, minced garlic, 1 tsp salt, pepper and herbs together.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add it to the bowl right on top of the tomatoes, greens and feta.
- Pour the oil blend on top and toss to combine.
- Serve with some warm bread and you're already done!