Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm one of the 4 Finalists in the Pillsbury Crescent Brand Ambassador Contest!!!

Back in late May or early June I filled out a form to enter a contest to become the Pillsbury Crescent Brand Ambassador. I made the cut to 100 and submitted my 2 recipes. A few weeks later I got a call that I was one of the 12 finalists and they needed another recipe from me. I submitted that and then had a telephone interview. The Taste of Home kitchens spent a couple of weeks taste testing all of the 12 semi finalist's recipes and in mid July, I found out that I'd been selected as one of the 4 finalists to go into the national vote!!! (The hardest part was keeping it all a secret until now.) I couldn't be more thrilled to have my recipes chosen. I submitted my original Zippy Orange BBQ Chicken Packets and my Apple Rosemary Blue Cheese Bites recipes.



The other 3 finalists and I will have our recipes featured in ads in Rachel Ray magazine and on her website, the Taste of Home magazine and website, on a microblog on Allrecipes.com and on the voting website.

Later today, the voting site will open and I would love your support. The bonus is that your vote enters you to win $5000 for yourself!! How cool is that?!! So I hope I can count on your support!

No comments: