Supposedly, most people will have only tried 20 or fewer of the foods on this list.
I've eaten 87 of these which shocked even me and some are favorites, like the Pocky sticks!!!
There are a couple that I've never heard of but would try if I ever found them, a couple like Haggis and Sweetbreads that could have tried but wouldn't and others that just don't sound appetizing at all so I wouldn't ever try to find them. I do have some limits!
How many foods on this list have you tried?
9. Bird’s Nest Soup
30. Durian- (a tropical fruit- some call it stinky fruit)
41. Fugu- (Pufferfish)
48. Haggis- Nope could have tried it and won't
70. Phaal- Super hot Indian dish- so spicy I won't try it.
84. Sea Urchin- Just the slime factor keeps me away from this one
89. Som Tam- (Thai Papaya Salad)
92. Squirrel- Doesn't sound good at all, it's a rat with a fluffy tail!!!
95. Sweetbreads- I just couldn't make myself eat a gland.
96. Tom Yum- (spicy clear soup typical in Laos and Thailand)
97. Umeboshi- (pickled ume fruits)